Bulwark (CURRENCY:BWK) traded 19.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. One Bulwark coin can currently be purchased for about $0.82 or 0.00012351 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptohub. Bulwark has a market cap of $6.89 million and approximately $168,154.00 worth of Bulwark was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Bulwark has traded down 8.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electra (ECA) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- Denarius (DNR) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00014516 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded up 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Bulwark (CRYPTO:BWK) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 1st, 2017. Bulwark’s total supply is 8,741,082 coins and its circulating supply is 8,422,028 coins. The Reddit community for Bulwark is /r/bulwarkcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bulwark’s official Twitter account is @BulwarkCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bulwark is bulwarkcrypto.com.
Bulwark Coin Trading
Bulwark can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, Cryptohub and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bulwark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bulwark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bulwark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bulwark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bulwark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.