A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Derwent London (LON: DLN):
- 5/11/2018 – Derwent London had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co..
- 5/10/2018 – Derwent London had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 5/10/2018 – Derwent London had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital.
- 5/10/2018 – Derwent London had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd. They now have a GBX 3,786 ($50.80) price target on the stock.
- 5/4/2018 – Derwent London had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group.
- 4/5/2018 – Derwent London had its price target raised by analysts at BNP Paribas from GBX 2,600 ($34.89) to GBX 3,200 ($42.94). They now have an “underperform” rating on the stock.
- 4/5/2018 – Derwent London had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
Shares of LON DLN opened at GBX 3,012 ($40.41) on Thursday. Derwent London Plc has a one year low of GBX 2,574 ($34.54) and a one year high of GBX 3,133 ($42.04).
In other Derwent London news, insider David Silverman sold 337 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Friday, March 23rd. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 3,027 ($40.61), for a total value of £10,200.99 ($13,687.09). Also, insider Simon P. Silver sold 3,658 shares of the stock in a transaction on Tuesday, April 3rd. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 3,078 ($41.30), for a total value of £112,593.24 ($151,071.03).
Derwent London plc owns 87 buildings in a commercial real estate portfolio predominantly in central London valued at £4.9 billion (including joint ventures) as at 31 December 2017, making it the largest London-focused real estate investment trust (REIT). Our experienced team has a long track record of creating value throughout the property cycle by regenerating our buildings via development or refurbishment, effective asset management and capital recycling.
Receive News & Ratings for Derwent London Plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Derwent London Plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.