Enjin Coin (CURRENCY:ENJ) traded 7.5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 7th. One Enjin Coin token can currently be bought for $0.0812 or 0.00001224 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Cryptopia, OKEx and Cobinhood. In the last seven days, Enjin Coin has traded 29.1% lower against the US dollar. Enjin Coin has a total market capitalization of $61.38 million and approximately $2.30 million worth of Enjin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008385 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003649 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00019107 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000688 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $40.71 or 0.00614602 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015151 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.82 or 0.00223780 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00045308 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.28 or 0.00094596 BTC.
Enjin Coin Profile
Enjin Coin’s genesis date was July 24th, 2017. Enjin Coin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 756,192,535 tokens. The official website for Enjin Coin is enjincoin.io. The Reddit community for Enjin Coin is /r/EnjinCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Enjin Coin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Enjin Coin
Enjin Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Liqui, Cobinhood, Coinrail, Kucoin, Cryptopia, IDEX, OKEx, Bancor Network, Livecoin, Tidex, COSS, HitBTC and Qryptos. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enjin Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Enjin Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Enjin Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Enjin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Enjin Coin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.