Olympus Labs (CURRENCY:MOT) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 7th. Olympus Labs has a market cap of $9.91 million and $92,354.00 worth of Olympus Labs was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Olympus Labs has traded 12.8% lower against the dollar. One Olympus Labs token can currently be bought for $0.26 or 0.00003992 BTC on major exchanges including Bibox, OKEx and Kyber Network.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008345 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003640 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00018865 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000684 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $40.18 or 0.00609145 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015220 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.76 or 0.00223683 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00044955 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.16 or 0.00093345 BTC.
Olympus Labs Profile
Olympus Labs was first traded on November 16th, 2017. Olympus Labs’ total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 37,624,200 tokens. Olympus Labs’ official Twitter account is @olympuslabsbc and its Facebook page is accessible here. Olympus Labs’ official website is olympuslabs.io. The Reddit community for Olympus Labs is /r/OlympusLabs and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Olympus Labs is medium.com/olympuslabsbc.
Olympus Labs Token Trading
Olympus Labs can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Bibox and Kyber Network. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Olympus Labs directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Olympus Labs should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Olympus Labs using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Olympus Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Olympus Labs and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.