SixEleven (CURRENCY:611) traded 3.3% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on June 7th. One SixEleven coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.24 or 0.00003711 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Over the last week, SixEleven has traded 15.9% lower against the US dollar. SixEleven has a market cap of $109,793.00 and $28.00 worth of SixEleven was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001531 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded up 47.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000780 BTC.
- Machinecoin (MAC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000427 BTC.
- LeaCoin (LEA) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded 19.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00001077 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000412 BTC.
- Zayedcoin (ZYD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000056 BTC.
SixEleven is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 21st, 2015. SixEleven’s total supply is 448,582 coins. SixEleven’s official website is 611project.org. SixEleven’s official Twitter account is @611Coin.
SixEleven Coin Trading
SixEleven can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SixEleven directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SixEleven should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SixEleven using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for SixEleven Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SixEleven and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.