SongCoin (CURRENCY:SONG) traded 3.2% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 23rd. SongCoin has a total market cap of $47,326.00 and $64.00 worth of SongCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SongCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0015 or 0.00000022 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. During the last week, SongCoin has traded 21.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $99.64 or 0.01510540 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007914 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000454 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003367 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003611 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006240 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008167 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00015932 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00019487 BTC.
SongCoin Coin Profile
SongCoin (CRYPTO:SONG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 20th, 2014. SongCoin’s total supply is 32,565,300 coins. The official website for SongCoin is www.songcoin.org. SongCoin’s official Twitter account is @dynomania and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SongCoin Coin Trading
SongCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SongCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SongCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SongCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for SongCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SongCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.