Viacoin (CURRENCY:VIA) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. Viacoin has a market cap of $30.51 million and $570,183.00 worth of Viacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Viacoin coin can currently be purchased for about $1.32 or 0.00020063 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Binance, Poloniex and fex. During the last seven days, Viacoin has traded down 17.5% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $99.64 or 0.01510540 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007914 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000454 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003367 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003611 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006240 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008167 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00015932 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00019487 BTC.
Viacoin (CRYPTO:VIA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 17th, 2014. Viacoin’s total supply is 23,050,228 coins. The Reddit community for Viacoin is /r/viacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Viacoin’s official website is viacoin.org. Viacoin’s official Twitter account is @viacoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Viacoin Coin Trading
Viacoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Binance, OOOBTC, Poloniex, Coinroom, YoBit, fex and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Viacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Viacoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Viacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Viacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Viacoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.