ZenCash (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 7th. ZenCash has a total market capitalization of $79.36 million and $2.09 million worth of ZenCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, ZenCash has traded 15.6% lower against the dollar. One ZenCash coin can now be purchased for $19.53 or 0.00296182 BTC on popular exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, COSS, Upbit and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $197.63 or 0.02996430 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.91 or 0.00514095 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.65 or 0.00237249 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00062772 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.34 or 0.00156829 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008303 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005246 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.17 or 0.00078318 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000130 BTC.
ZenCash Coin Profile
ZenCash (ZEN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 9th, 2017. ZenCash’s total supply is 4,062,663 coins. The Reddit community for ZenCash is /r/ZenSys and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZenCash’s official message board is forum.zensystem.io. ZenCash’s official Twitter account is @zencashofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ZenCash is zencash.com.
ZenCash Coin Trading
ZenCash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, OKEx, Upbit, OpenLedger DEX, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and COSS. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZenCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZenCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZenCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ZenCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ZenCash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.