CryptCoin (CURRENCY:CRYPT) traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 16th. One CryptCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0886 or 0.00001440 BTC on popular exchanges. CryptCoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $443.00 worth of CryptCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, CryptCoin has traded 25.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Pura (PURA) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0898 or 0.00001460 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.70 or 0.00043892 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0615 or 0.00001000 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- Prime-XI (PXI) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
CryptCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 6th, 2014. CryptCoin’s total supply is 6,070,409 coins. CryptCoin’s official Twitter account is @cryptcointeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. CryptCoin’s official website is cryptco.org.
CryptCoin Coin Trading
CryptCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CryptCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CryptCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for CryptCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CryptCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.