Ruff (CURRENCY:RUFF) traded 5.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on June 11th. One Ruff token can currently be purchased for $0.0539 or 0.00000871 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including fex, Gate.io and Huobi. Ruff has a total market capitalization of $49.68 million and $1.73 million worth of Ruff was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Ruff has traded down 22% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007571 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003055 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00015695 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016106 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00000642 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.67 or 0.00495778 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.07 or 0.00227368 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00042130 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.26 or 0.00085104 BTC.
Ruff’s genesis date was January 11th, 2018. Ruff’s total supply is 1,840,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 921,800,000 tokens. Ruff’s official website is ruffchain.com. The official message board for Ruff is medium.com/@ruffchain. The Reddit community for Ruff is /r/ruffchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ruff’s official Twitter account is @Ruff_Chain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ruff
Ruff can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, fex and Huobi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ruff directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ruff should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ruff using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ruff Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ruff and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.