Triangles (CURRENCY:TRI) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on June 27th. One Triangles coin can now be purchased for approximately $2.66 or 0.00043581 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Triangles has traded down 6.9% against the dollar. Triangles has a market capitalization of $303,812.00 and approximately $48.00 worth of Triangles was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00031435 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00037495 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00006523 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00063333 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00011177 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002849 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00023702 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $26.08 or 0.00426671 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 30% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000052 BTC.
TRI is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 11th, 2014. Triangles’ total supply is 114,052 coins. The official website for Triangles is www.triangles.network. Triangles’ official Twitter account is @trianglestri.
Buying and Selling Triangles
Triangles can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Triangles directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Triangles should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Triangles using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Triangles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triangles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.