BOAT (CURRENCY:BOAT) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on June 13th. One BOAT coin can now be purchased for about $0.0009 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, BOAT has traded down 25.7% against the U.S. dollar. BOAT has a total market capitalization of $65,310.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of BOAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $222.23 or 0.03636470 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $67.87 or 0.01110650 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00029442 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00033653 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00037813 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00075241 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00031461 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00023399 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00038715 BTC.
BOAT is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the HMQ1725 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 2nd, 2017. BOAT’s total supply is 71,246,912 coins. BOAT’s official website is boatcoin.net. BOAT’s official Twitter account is @doubloon_boat.
BOAT Coin Trading
BOAT can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOAT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BOAT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BOAT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for BOAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BOAT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.