GeyserCoin (CURRENCY:GSR) traded 9.9% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on June 14th. In the last seven days, GeyserCoin has traded up 27.9% against the US dollar. GeyserCoin has a total market capitalization of $24,270.00 and approximately $1,963.00 worth of GeyserCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GeyserCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.52 or 0.00008067 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Crex24.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- MagicCoin (MAGE) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002416 BTC.
- Jiyo (JIYO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Grimcoin (GRIM) traded 65% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Catcoin (CAT) traded up 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- FinCoin (FNC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- StarCash Network (STARS) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0931 or 0.00001450 BTC.
- Money ($$$) traded 25.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Allion (ALL) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Metal Music Coin (MTLMC3) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
GeyserCoin (GSR) is a coin. GeyserCoin’s total supply is 599,334 coins and its circulating supply is 46,864 coins. GeyserCoin’s official Twitter account is @GeyserCoin_Dev and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for GeyserCoin is geysercoin.com.
Buying and Selling GeyserCoin
GeyserCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GeyserCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GeyserCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GeyserCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for GeyserCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GeyserCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.