OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded 6.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on June 29th. OmiseGO has a total market capitalization of $688.64 million and approximately $22.62 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One OmiseGO token can currently be purchased for about $6.75 or 0.00115585 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Vebitcoin, HitBTC and Bit-Z. In the last seven days, OmiseGO has traded 19.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00034216 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00006648 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002162 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00011209 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007900 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00014625 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005206 BTC.
- Fluz Fluz (FLUZ) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- ConnectJob (CJT) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000087 BTC.
OmiseGO Token Profile
OMG uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on July 6th, 2017. OmiseGO’s total supply is 140,245,398 tokens and its circulating supply is 102,042,552 tokens. The Reddit community for OmiseGO is /r/omise_go and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. OmiseGO’s official website is omg.omise.co. OmiseGO’s official Twitter account is @omise_go.
Buying and Selling OmiseGO
OmiseGO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ChaoEX, CoinTiger, Bitbns, Iquant, HitBTC, Binance, Liqui, Lykke Exchange, Bit-Z, CoinEx Market, Livecoin, CoinEx, B2BX, BigONE, Bittrex, Braziliex, TDAX, Abucoins, BX Thailand, COSS, Upbit, Paradex, Bithumb, DDEX, Gate.io, Kyber Network, ZB.COM, Ethfinex, Bancor Network, Hotbit, OTCBTC, Mercatox, Ovis, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Radar Relay, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, OKEx, Koinex, Vebitcoin, Coinrail, Tidex, IDEX, TOPBTC, Cryptopia, Huobi, Poloniex, IDAX, Coinnest, OpenLedger DEX, Zebpay, CoinBene, CoinExchange, Neraex, Coinsuper, GOPAX, Kucoin, Cobinhood and Coinone. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OmiseGO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OmiseGO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OmiseGO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OmiseGO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.