Bitcoin Cash (CURRENCY:BCH) traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on July 1st. One Bitcoin Cash coin can currently be purchased for $741.73 or 0.11661300 BTC on popular exchanges including Omicrex, OTCBTC, MBAex and Buda. During the last week, Bitcoin Cash has traded 5.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Cash has a total market cap of $12.77 billion and approximately $620.36 million worth of Bitcoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6,377.26 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00025543 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $162.43 or 0.02553820 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.59 or 0.00119371 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00020682 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008336 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 37.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003122 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0768 or 0.00001208 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 17.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0968 or 0.00001522 BTC.
- Zetacoin (ZET) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC.
Bitcoin Cash Coin Profile
Bitcoin Cash is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 1st, 2017. Bitcoin Cash’s total supply is 17,213,450 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Cash is www.bitcoincash.org. Bitcoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @bitcolncash and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcoin Cash’s official message board is bitcointalk.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Cash is /r/Bitcoincash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bitcoin Cash Coin Trading
Bitcoin Cash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Zebpay, Indodax, MBAex, Coinroom, Gate.io, Upbit, Stocks.Exchange, YoBit, Bit-Z, Abucoins, BitMarket, Exrates, LiteBit.eu, Zaif, CoinEgg, Koinex, Binance, xBTCe, Fatbtc, Buda, Coinone, BX Thailand, Cryptox, CryptoBridge, CoinTiger, BTC Trade UA, Bitfinex, BitBay, Bitstamp, Unocoin, Bleutrade, Bithumb, Koineks, Huobi, COSS, Independent Reserve, Coinnest, CEX.IO, Trade Satoshi, Mercado Bitcoin, Bitbns, Omicrex, Cobinhood, Cryptopia, RightBTC, Cryptomate, C2CX, Gatecoin, HitBTC, CoinExchange, bitFlyer, OTCBTC, Coinsquare, Bitso, cfinex, DSX, Trade By Trade, Bitsane, CoinEx, CoinBene, Kraken, Coinbe, Lbank, fex, Koinim, Coinrail, Bit2C, ZB.COM, Sistemkoin, ChaoEX, Coinfloor, The Rock Trading, SouthXchange, Quoine, Korbit, Mercatox, BitForex, WEX, Bittrex, BigONE, Coinsuper, Kucoin, Tidex, CoinFalcon, TOPBTC, Bitbank, BtcTrade.im, EXX, GDAX, BTC Markets, OKEx, Qryptos, Exmo, DragonEX, Vebitcoin, Bisq, Bibox, Kuna, B2BX, Ovis, ACX, GOPAX, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Crex24, Livecoin, QuadrigaCX, Poloniex, Braziliex, Negocie Coins, Liqui, Bittylicious, BTCC and QBTC. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Cash using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.