Rock (CURRENCY:RKT) traded 8.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on July 2nd. Rock has a total market capitalization of $31.93 million and approximately $90,069.00 worth of Rock was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rock token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0851 or 0.00001286 BTC on exchanges including Qryptos, Quoine, IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). Over the last week, Rock has traded 15.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007326 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007633 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003197 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00017517 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015058 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00000599 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36.18 or 0.00546587 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $14.43 or 0.00218036 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00041761 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.24 or 0.00079129 BTC.
Rock Token Profile
Rock launched on January 15th, 2018. Rock’s total supply is 900,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 375,051,949 tokens. The Reddit community for Rock is /r/GBXCommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Rock is gbx.gi. Rock’s official Twitter account is @GibBlockEx and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Rock Token Trading
Rock can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Quoine, IDEX and Qryptos. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rock directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rock should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rock using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.