SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on July 6th. SolarCoin has a market capitalization of $6.27 million and approximately $11,124.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, SolarCoin has traded down 21.4% against the U.S. dollar. One SolarCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.14 or 0.00001711 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Lykke Exchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $83.81 or 0.01022110 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004311 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004665 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001744 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002148 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005590 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00017326 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001668 BTC.
SolarCoin (CRYPTO:SLR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 12th, 2014. SolarCoin’s total supply is 98,034,485,050 coins and its circulating supply is 44,728,486 coins. The Reddit community for SolarCoin is /r/SolarCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for SolarCoin is solarcoin.org. SolarCoin’s official Twitter account is @SolarCoin_SLR.
SolarCoin Coin Trading
SolarCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Lykke Exchange, CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SolarCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SolarCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SolarCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SolarCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.