BelugaPay (CURRENCY:BBI) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. In the last seven days, BelugaPay has traded down 44.6% against the dollar. BelugaPay has a market cap of $298,095.00 and $0.00 worth of BelugaPay was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BelugaPay token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0602 or 0.00000983 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinhub and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004725 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003495 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015753 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008445 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.65 or 0.00293868 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.74 or 0.00184997 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013708 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
BelugaPay was first traded on October 14th, 2017. BelugaPay’s total supply is 60,793,471 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,948,463 tokens. BelugaPay’s official Twitter account is @BelugaPay. The official message board for BelugaPay is medium.com/@BelugaPay. BelugaPay’s official website is belugapay.com.
BelugaPay Token Trading
BelugaPay can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinhub and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BelugaPay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BelugaPay should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BelugaPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BelugaPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BelugaPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.