BERNcash (CURRENCY:BERN) traded up 27.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on July 28th. BERNcash has a total market cap of $81,519.00 and $231.00 worth of BERNcash was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, BERNcash has traded 21.2% lower against the dollar. One BERNcash coin can currently be purchased for $0.0011 or 0.00000018 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $169.05 or 0.02650350 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $41.75 or 0.00654551 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00017938 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00020050 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00025256 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00055201 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00030646 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00018014 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011332 BTC.
BERNcash is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X14 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 22nd, 2016. BERNcash’s total supply is 71,234,301 coins. The official website for BERNcash is berncoin.org. BERNcash’s official Twitter account is @berncash.
BERNcash Coin Trading
BERNcash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BERNcash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BERNcash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BERNcash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for BERNcash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BERNcash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.