Emerald Crypto (CURRENCY:EMD) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. One Emerald Crypto coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0063 or 0.00000100 BTC on popular exchanges. Emerald Crypto has a market cap of $120,901.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Emerald Crypto was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Emerald Crypto has traded down 10.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000641 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0598 or 0.00000944 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 36.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001668 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006608 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 21.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000436 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000711 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000081 BTC.
Emerald Crypto Coin Profile
Emerald Crypto (EMD) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 16th, 2013. Emerald Crypto’s total supply is 19,117,129 coins. Emerald Crypto’s official website is www.emeraldcrypto.de. Emerald Crypto’s official Twitter account is @Emerald_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Emerald Crypto
Emerald Crypto can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emerald Crypto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emerald Crypto should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Emerald Crypto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Emerald Crypto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emerald Crypto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.