eosDAC (CURRENCY:EOSDAC) traded 3.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 12th. One eosDAC token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0272 or 0.00000429 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, OTCBTC, ZB.COM and Gate.io. In the last seven days, eosDAC has traded down 16.7% against the U.S. dollar. eosDAC has a market capitalization of $18.00 million and $93,776.00 worth of eosDAC was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000629 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000597 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
eosDAC (CRYPTO:EOSDAC) is a token. It launched on March 9th, 2018. eosDAC’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 660,755,177 tokens. eosDAC’s official website is eosdac.io. eosDAC’s official Twitter account is @eosdac. The official message board for eosDAC is steemit.com/@eosdac. The Reddit community for eosDAC is /r/EOSDAC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
eosDAC Token Trading
eosDAC can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, ZB.COM, OpenLedger DEX, Bibox, Bitbns, Hotbit, Gate.io and DragonEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as eosDAC directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade eosDAC should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase eosDAC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eosDAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eosDAC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.