GameUnits (CURRENCY:UNITS) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on July 28th. During the last seven days, GameUnits has traded 4.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One GameUnits coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0351 or 0.00000521 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. GameUnits has a market capitalization of $121,997.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of GameUnits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.05 or 0.00047901 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 20% against the dollar and now trades at $20.05 or 0.00314664 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003750 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- GoNetwork (GOT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002931 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000555 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002443 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00064000 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000223 BTC.
GameUnits Coin Profile
UNITS is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 27th, 2016. GameUnits’ total supply is 3,472,983 coins. GameUnits’ official Twitter account is @teamgameunits. The official website for GameUnits is gameunits.org.
Buying and Selling GameUnits
GameUnits can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameUnits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GameUnits should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GameUnits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for GameUnits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GameUnits and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.