Jiyo (CURRENCY:JIYO) traded down 9.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on July 28th. Jiyo has a market capitalization of $126,825.00 and $41.00 worth of Jiyo was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Jiyo has traded down 68.4% against the dollar. One Jiyo coin can now be bought for about $0.0208 or 0.00000327 BTC on popular exchanges including Graviex, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptohub and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- MagicCoin (MAGE) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0761 or 0.00001198 BTC.
- Grimcoin (GRIM) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- FinCoin (FNC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Money ($$$) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- StarCash Network (STARS) traded 45.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0629 or 0.00000990 BTC.
- Metal Music Coin (MTLMC3) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Catcoin (CAT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Allion (ALL) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Cannation (CNNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000142 BTC.
Jiyo Coin Profile
Jiyo (CRYPTO:JIYO) is a coin. Jiyo’s total supply is 8,281,707 coins and its circulating supply is 6,100,012 coins. Jiyo’s official Twitter account is @team_jiyo. The official website for Jiyo is www.jiyo.io.
Jiyo Coin Trading
Jiyo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jiyo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Jiyo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Jiyo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Jiyo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jiyo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.