KekCoin (CURRENCY:KEK) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. Over the last seven days, KekCoin has traded 18.6% lower against the dollar. One KekCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0418 or 0.00000644 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. KekCoin has a total market cap of $447,919.00 and $0.00 worth of KekCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001786 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00063791 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00074371 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001845 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005870 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001831 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $234.29 or 0.03713154 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00014006 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00013345 BTC.
KEK is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the POS 2.0 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 17th, 2017. KekCoin’s total supply is 11,716,385 coins and its circulating supply is 10,716,385 coins. The Reddit community for KekCoin is /r/KekcoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. KekCoin’s official website is kekcoin.co. KekCoin’s official Twitter account is @KekCore and its Facebook page is accessible here.
KekCoin Coin Trading
KekCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as KekCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade KekCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase KekCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KekCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KekCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.