Leadcoin (CURRENCY:LDC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. One Leadcoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0021 or 0.00000033 BTC on major exchanges including Qryptos, Liqui, IDEX and HitBTC. Over the last week, Leadcoin has traded 17.8% lower against the dollar. Leadcoin has a market cap of $1.65 million and $243,558.00 worth of Leadcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004731 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003520 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015797 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008488 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.66 or 0.00293195 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.76 or 0.00184819 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013722 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Leadcoin Token Profile
Leadcoin’s genesis date was March 1st, 2018. Leadcoin’s total supply is 2,627,412,706 tokens and its circulating supply is 784,399,592 tokens. Leadcoin’s official website is www.leadcoin.network. Leadcoin’s official Twitter account is @LeadCoinNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Leadcoin is /r/leadcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Leadcoin
Leadcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Liqui, HitBTC, Qryptos and Bancor Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Leadcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Leadcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Leadcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Leadcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Leadcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.