MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded up 6.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. One MonetaryUnit coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0344 or 0.00000543 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittylicious, CoinExchange, Upbit and CryptoBridge. During the last seven days, MonetaryUnit has traded 20.4% lower against the US dollar. MonetaryUnit has a total market cap of $4.74 million and $11,278.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00016981 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00010177 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00001550 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 19.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000722 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded 26.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002117 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000028 BTC.
MUE is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 26th, 2014. MonetaryUnit’s total supply is 137,717,557 coins. The official website for MonetaryUnit is www.monetaryunit.org. MonetaryUnit’s official Twitter account is @MonetaryUnit and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MonetaryUnit Coin Trading
MonetaryUnit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bittrex, Bittylicious, Upbit and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonetaryUnit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonetaryUnit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MonetaryUnit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.