RED (CURRENCY:RED) traded down 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. One RED token can currently be purchased for about $0.0212 or 0.00000334 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, DDEX and Gate.io. RED has a market capitalization of $2.75 million and $893,608.00 worth of RED was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, RED has traded 34.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $59.73 or 0.00941000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002830 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0869 or 0.00001370 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003436 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001630 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004379 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00015008 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00014687 BTC.
RED is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 30th, 2013. RED’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 130,000,009 tokens. RED’s official website is ico.red-lang.org. RED’s official Twitter account is @red_lang.
RED Token Trading
RED can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Gate.io and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RED directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RED should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RED using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RED Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RED and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.