Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on July 20th. One Ubiq coin can currently be bought for about $0.62 or 0.00009978 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. In the last week, Ubiq has traded 32.6% lower against the dollar. Ubiq has a total market cap of $26.26 million and approximately $123,288.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Shift (SHIFT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00011061 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008503 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001841 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Ubiq (UBQ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 29th, 2016. Ubiq’s total supply is 42,039,554 coins. The official website for Ubiq is ubiqsmart.com. The Reddit community for Ubiq is /r/Ubiq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ubiq’s official Twitter account is @ubiqsmart.
Buying and Selling Ubiq
Ubiq can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ubiq should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ubiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ubiq and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.