UltraCoin (CURRENCY:UTC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on August 12th. During the last week, UltraCoin has traded flat against the dollar. One UltraCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0037 or 0.00000058 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. UltraCoin has a market capitalization of $175,373.00 and $32.00 worth of UltraCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $168.01 or 0.02654723 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $41.70 or 0.00658956 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00017988 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00020166 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00025252 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.45 or 0.00054513 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00030590 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00018014 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011401 BTC.
UltraCoin (UTC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt-Chacha hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 1st, 2014. UltraCoin’s total supply is 47,776,744 coins. UltraCoin’s official Twitter account is @official_utc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for UltraCoin is ultracoin.io.
Buying and Selling UltraCoin
UltraCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as UltraCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UltraCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase UltraCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for UltraCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UltraCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.