Unitus (CURRENCY:UIS) traded down 1.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on July 28th. Unitus has a market capitalization of $364,011.00 and approximately $296.00 worth of Unitus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Unitus coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0059 or 0.00000093 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Unitus has traded 10.6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,350.57 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $321.68 or 0.05069547 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $574.46 or 0.09053363 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $59.48 or 0.00937467 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $93.70 or 0.01476702 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.20 or 0.00207994 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.45 or 0.02481332 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.11 or 0.00316852 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000428 BTC.
Unitus (UIS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the MultipleAlgorithms hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 21st, 2014. Unitus’ total supply is 61,730,304 coins. Unitus’ official Twitter account is @UnitusCoin. The Reddit community for Unitus is /r/Unitus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Unitus is unitus.online.
Buying and Selling Unitus
Unitus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Unitus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Unitus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Unitus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Unitus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Unitus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.