Proton Token (CURRENCY:PTT) traded 12.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 16th. In the last week, Proton Token has traded 8.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Proton Token has a total market capitalization of $587,583.00 and $41,562.00 worth of Proton Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Proton Token token can currently be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges including BitForex, CoinTiger, BCEX and LBank.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004309 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003183 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015428 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.87 or 0.00275558 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.83 or 0.00151486 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00008760 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $408.12 or 0.06291576 BTC.
Proton Token Profile
Proton Token’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,815,171,313 tokens. Proton Token’s official website is www.proton.global. Proton Token’s official Twitter account is @proton_global.
Proton Token Token Trading
Proton Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger, BitForex, LBank, FCoin, BCEX and DDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proton Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Proton Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Proton Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Proton Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proton Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.