bitSilver (CURRENCY:BITSILVER) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 15th. In the last week, bitSilver has traded 3.2% lower against the dollar. bitSilver has a total market capitalization of $309,450.00 and $3.00 worth of bitSilver was traded on exchanges in the last day. One bitSilver token can currently be bought for approximately $14.22 or 0.00214171 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007462 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003723 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015015 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.57 or 0.00159130 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.53 or 0.00279069 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 24.5% against the dollar and now trades at $759.87 or 0.11444070 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011187 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
bitSilver’s launch date was October 19th, 2015. bitSilver’s total supply is 21,761 tokens. bitSilver’s official Twitter account is @bitshares. The official message board for bitSilver is bitsharestalk.org. bitSilver’s official website is bit.ly/BitShares_SILVER.
Buying and Selling bitSilver
bitSilver can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitShares Asset Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as bitSilver directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire bitSilver should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy bitSilver using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for bitSilver Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for bitSilver and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.