Cryptonite (CURRENCY:XCN) traded 12% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. One Cryptonite coin can now be bought for about $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including FreiExchange and BX Thailand. Over the last week, Cryptonite has traded 4.4% higher against the dollar. Cryptonite has a market capitalization of $582,998.00 and approximately $53.00 worth of Cryptonite was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,647.79 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $229.43 or 0.03458829 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $527.96 or 0.07959582 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $59.40 or 0.00895287 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $114.11 or 0.01720358 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.95 or 0.00165113 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $126.98 or 0.01914322 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.39 or 0.00412883 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000033 BTC.
Cryptonite Coin Profile
Cryptonite is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the M7 POW hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 12th, 2014. Cryptonite’s total supply is 708,506,520 coins. Cryptonite’s official website is cryptonite.info. Cryptonite’s official Twitter account is @CryptoniteCoin.
Cryptonite Coin Trading
Cryptonite can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange and BX Thailand. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptonite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptonite should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cryptonite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Cryptonite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cryptonite and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.