Hydro (CURRENCY:HYDRO) traded 1.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 16th. Hydro has a market cap of $13.04 million and $510,030.00 worth of Hydro was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Hydro token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0045 or 0.00000067 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Token Store, BitMart, BitForex and DEx.top. During the last week, Hydro has traded down 12.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007284 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003731 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015014 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.50 or 0.00158128 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $18.44 or 0.00277655 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 22.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $775.50 or 0.11675488 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010673 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Hydro’s genesis date was March 15th, 2018. Hydro’s total supply is 11,111,111,111 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,924,034,340 tokens. Hydro’s official message board is medium.com/@hydrogenapi. The Reddit community for Hydro is /r/ProjectHydro and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hydro’s official website is www.hydrogenplatform.com/hydro. Hydro’s official Twitter account is @hydrogenapi and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Hydro Token Trading
Hydro can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, Fatbtc, BitForex, IDEX, BitMart, Mercatox, Token Store, CoinEx, DEx.top, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydro directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hydro should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hydro using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Hydro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hydro and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.