Linx (CURRENCY:LINX) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. Linx has a total market cap of $237,416.00 and $958.00 worth of Linx was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Linx coin can currently be bought for about $0.0080 or 0.00000120 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. During the last week, Linx has traded 15.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $59.40 or 0.00895287 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002821 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002931 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0967 or 0.00001458 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00024683 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003631 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010630 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 23% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0922 or 0.00001390 BTC.
LINX is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 20th, 2017. Linx’s total supply is 30,827,431 coins and its circulating supply is 29,827,431 coins. The Reddit community for Linx is /r/LINXcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Linx is mylinx.io/news. Linx’s official Twitter account is @linXcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Linx’s official website is mylinx.io.
Buying and Selling Linx
Linx can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Linx directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Linx should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Linx using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Linx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Linx and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.