PlayCoin (CURRENCY:PLY) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. One PlayCoin token can now be bought for about $0.15 or 0.00002213 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, Cobinhood, LBank and Bit-Z. PlayCoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $4.73 million worth of PlayCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, PlayCoin has traded down 0.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007276 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003744 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015019 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.51 or 0.00158172 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.46 or 0.00277856 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 22.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $772.09 or 0.11623876 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010681 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
PlayCoin Token Profile
PlayCoin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. The official website for PlayCoin is playcoin.game. PlayCoin’s official Twitter account is @PlayCoin_PLY. The official message board for PlayCoin is medium.com/@playcoin.
Buying and Selling PlayCoin
PlayCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, LBank, Gate.io and Cobinhood. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlayCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PlayCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PlayCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for PlayCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PlayCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.