SatoshiMadness (CURRENCY:MAD) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. One SatoshiMadness coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. SatoshiMadness has a market cap of $129,304.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of SatoshiMadness was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, SatoshiMadness has traded 1.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00039773 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007833 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 18.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
SatoshiMadness Coin Profile
SatoshiMadness (MAD) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 16th, 2015. SatoshiMadness’ total supply is 2,000,683,485 coins. SatoshiMadness’ official Twitter account is @SatoshiMadness.
SatoshiMadness Coin Trading
SatoshiMadness can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SatoshiMadness directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SatoshiMadness should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SatoshiMadness using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for SatoshiMadness Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SatoshiMadness and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.