Shivom (CURRENCY:OMX) traded 3.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 16th. One Shivom token can currently be purchased for $0.0061 or 0.00000092 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, IDEX, CoinBene and Coinsuper. Shivom has a total market capitalization of $3.72 million and $67,120.00 worth of Shivom was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Shivom has traded down 14.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007308 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003722 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015015 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00158314 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.49 or 0.00278303 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $751.65 or 0.11312182 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010698 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Shivom’s launch date was June 5th, 2018. Shivom’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 608,891,267 tokens. Shivom’s official Twitter account is @ProjectShivom. The Reddit community for Shivom is /r/Shivom. The official website for Shivom is shivom.io. The official message board for Shivom is medium.com/@projectshivom.
Buying and Selling Shivom
Shivom can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, CoinBene, Coinsuper, DDEX and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shivom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Shivom should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Shivom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Shivom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shivom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.