Starbase (CURRENCY:STAR) traded 2% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 16th. Over the last seven days, Starbase has traded down 23.7% against the dollar. Starbase has a total market capitalization of $774,134.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Starbase was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Starbase token can currently be bought for about $0.0041 or 0.00000062 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007323 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003735 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014996 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00158115 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.53 or 0.00278549 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $762.82 or 0.11469897 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010681 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Starbase’s launch date was February 5th, 2017. Starbase’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 187,500,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Starbase is /r/starbase and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Starbase’s official Twitter account is @starbaseco and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Starbase is starbase.co.
Starbase Token Trading
Starbase can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Starbase directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Starbase should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Starbase using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Starbase Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Starbase and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.