Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. One Substratum token can now be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00001722 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Radar Relay, Tidex, OKEx and Bitbns. Over the last week, Substratum has traded 11.4% lower against the dollar. Substratum has a market capitalization of $43.76 million and approximately $5.76 million worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007378 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003744 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015002 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.51 or 0.00158505 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.49 or 0.00278757 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 23.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $769.76 or 0.11604923 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010745 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Substratum launched on August 14th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 472,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,021,000 tokens. Substratum’s official website is substratum.net. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @SubstratumNet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Substratum is /r/SubstratumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Substratum
Substratum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Tidex, Radar Relay, Kyber Network, Binance, OKEx, BiteBTC, HitBTC, COSS and Bitbns. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Substratum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Substratum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Substratum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.