bitGold (CURRENCY:BITGOLD) traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 16th. One bitGold token can now be bought for approximately $1,184.83 or 0.17900890 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. bitGold has a market capitalization of $224,507.00 and $446.00 worth of bitGold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, bitGold has traded 2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007325 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003727 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015037 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.55 or 0.00159330 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.40 or 0.00278020 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $782.03 or 0.11815275 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010727 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
bitGold was first traded on October 12th, 2015. bitGold’s total supply is 189 tokens. The official message board for bitGold is bitsharestalk.org. The official website for bitGold is bit.ly/BitShares_GOLD. bitGold’s official Twitter account is @bitshares and its Facebook page is accessible here.
bitGold Token Trading
bitGold can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitShares Asset Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as bitGold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire bitGold should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase bitGold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for bitGold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for bitGold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.