AdCoin (CURRENCY:ACC) traded up 10.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 2:00 AM Eastern on October 15th. One AdCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0169 or 0.00000258 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, AdCoin has traded 12.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. AdCoin has a total market cap of $110,433.00 and $508.00 worth of AdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00027000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 30% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
ACC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 18th, 2017. AdCoin’s total supply is 71,544,111 coins and its circulating supply is 6,551,628 coins. AdCoin’s official website is www.getadcoin.com. AdCoin’s official Twitter account is @theadcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling AdCoin
AdCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AdCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for AdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AdCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.