AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 4:00 AM E.T. on October 23rd. During the last week, AsiaCoin has traded up 1% against the dollar. One AsiaCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0023 or 0.00000035 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. AsiaCoin has a market cap of $4.57 million and approximately $22.00 worth of AsiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003354 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- GambleCoin (GMCN) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000101 BTC.
AsiaCoin (CRYPTO:AC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 26th, 2014. AsiaCoin’s total supply is 2,001,435,907 coins. AsiaCoin’s official Twitter account is @AsiaCoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. AsiaCoin’s official website is www.thecoin.asia.
Buying and Selling AsiaCoin
AsiaCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AsiaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AsiaCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AsiaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for AsiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AsiaCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.