Defense (CURRENCY:DFS) traded down 5.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 4:00 AM ET on October 15th. During the last week, Defense has traded 40.3% higher against the dollar. Defense has a market cap of $0.00 and $31.00 worth of Defense was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Defense coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0038 or 0.00000058 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006737 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00028523 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.22 or 0.00308786 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0798 or 0.00001223 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0974 or 0.00001491 BTC.
- GoNetwork (GOT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00001036 BTC.
Defense Coin Profile
DFS is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 22nd, 2017. Defense’s total supply is 839,258 coins. Defense’s official Twitter account is @DEFENSEPROJECT_. The official website for Defense is defensebox.io.
Defense Coin Trading
Defense can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Defense directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Defense should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Defense using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Defense Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Defense and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.