GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 3:00 AM ET on October 15th. One GameCredits coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.16 or 0.00002457 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, HitBTC, Poloniex and Coinrail. GameCredits has a total market capitalization of $11.16 million and $168,547.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, GameCredits has traded 6.9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $55.66 or 0.00852232 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003070 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003992 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0895 or 0.00001370 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00021109 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003723 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00009057 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0963 or 0.00001470 BTC.
GAME is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 1st, 2015. GameCredits’ total supply is 69,548,100 coins. The official website for GameCredits is gamecredits.com. The Reddit community for GameCredits is /r/GameCreditsCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GameCredits’ official Twitter account is @Game_Credits and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling GameCredits
GameCredits can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Crex24, Cryptopia, BitBay, YoBit, Poloniex, Bittrex, Livecoin, Upbit and Coinrail. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameCredits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameCredits should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GameCredits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GameCredits and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.