Magnetcoin (CURRENCY:MAGN) traded up 2.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 5:00 AM E.T. on October 23rd. One Magnetcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0275 or 0.00000427 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, Magnetcoin has traded up 13.7% against the US dollar. Magnetcoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $65.00 worth of Magnetcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded 27.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000597 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- Altcoin (ALT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00044960 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009595 BTC.
- Version (V) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000094 BTC.
Magnetcoin Coin Profile
Magnetcoin Coin Trading
Magnetcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Magnetcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Magnetcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Magnetcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Magnetcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Magnetcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.