ParallelCoin (CURRENCY:DUO) traded 5.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 4:00 AM E.T. on October 15th. ParallelCoin has a market capitalization of $83,394.00 and $196.00 worth of ParallelCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ParallelCoin has traded 25.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One ParallelCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.26 or 0.00004056 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $55.41 or 0.00846184 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003055 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004008 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0899 or 0.00001373 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00021109 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003789 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 31.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007198 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0964 or 0.00001472 BTC.
ParallelCoin Coin Profile
ParallelCoin (DUO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 22nd, 2015. ParallelCoin’s total supply is 314,719 coins. The official website for ParallelCoin is parallelcoin.info. ParallelCoin’s official Twitter account is @parallelcoinduo and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ParallelCoin Coin Trading
ParallelCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParallelCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParallelCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ParallelCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ParallelCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ParallelCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.