Quatloo (CURRENCY:QTL) traded down 2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 3:00 AM ET on October 15th. During the last week, Quatloo has traded up 0% against the US dollar. One Quatloo coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0103 or 0.00000158 BTC on major exchanges. Quatloo has a total market cap of $79,875.00 and approximately $11.00 worth of Quatloo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.42 or 0.00846260 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003090 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003988 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0901 or 0.00001376 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00021109 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003771 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 31.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007169 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0963 or 0.00001470 BTC.
Quatloo (CRYPTO:QTL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 27th, 2014. Quatloo’s total supply is 7,718,883 coins. Quatloo’s official Twitter account is @quatloocoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Quatloo is quatloos.org.
Buying and Selling Quatloo
Quatloo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quatloo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quatloo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quatloo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Quatloo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quatloo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.