A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Cybg (LON: CYBG):
- 10/23/2018 – Cybg is now covered by analysts at Barclays PLC. They set an “underweight” rating and a GBX 280 ($3.66) price target on the stock.
- 10/11/2018 – Cybg had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 10/4/2018 – Cybg had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 10/2/2018 – Cybg is now covered by analysts at UBS Group AG. They set a “sell” rating and a GBX 311 ($4.06) price target on the stock.
- 9/17/2018 – Cybg was downgraded by analysts at Berenberg Bank to a “hold” rating. They now have a GBX 350 ($4.57) price target on the stock.
CYBG stock traded down GBX 12 ($0.16) during midday trading on Tuesday, reaching GBX 255.40 ($3.34). 2,762,433 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,690,000. Cybg Plc has a one year low of GBX 257.10 ($3.36) and a one year high of GBX 341.60 ($4.46).
CYBG PLC, through its subsidiaries, provides retail and business banking products and services to individuals and businesses under the Clydesdale Bank, Yorkshire Bank, and B brands in the United Kingdom. The company operates through SME Banking and Retail Banking segments. The SME Banking segment offers a range of banking products and services, including business current accounts; and secured and unsecured term loans, business overdrafts, invoice finance, and financing capital equipment purchases.
Further Reading: Asset Allocation, Balancing Your Investments
Receive News & Ratings for Cybg Plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cybg Plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.