ArcticCoin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 31st. During the last week, ArcticCoin has traded 25.5% lower against the dollar. One ArcticCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin and YoBit. ArcticCoin has a total market cap of $1.04 million and approximately $1,846.00 worth of ArcticCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Aston (ATX) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00014710 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0449 or 0.00001035 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded down 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
ArcticCoin (CRYPTO:ARC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 24th, 2014. ArcticCoin’s total supply is 24,759,842 coins. ArcticCoin’s official website is arcticcoin.org. ArcticCoin’s official Twitter account is @ArcticCoin_Main and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ArcticCoin Coin Trading
ArcticCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ArcticCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ArcticCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ArcticCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ArcticCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ArcticCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.